Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Oasis Community is an Intentional Neighboring Community made up of multiple generations of people to support youth aging out of foster care as they transition successfully to the next phase of life.
Our mission is to create a sense of belonging through an intentional neighborhood model while empowering youth aging out of foster care, active seniors, young adults and families.
The planning and design phase for Oasis is finished and we are very proud of how the community looks. We are now in the fundraising phase. We are writing for grants, meeting with individuals, and presenting to service clubs and businesses.
We will break ground on October 13th! This phase will include:
- Two duplexes – each duplex is a two-bedroom one bath unit below with a studio apartment above. Youth aging out of foster care will live in the studio apartments while those who would like to help by being that supportive loving relationship will be living below.
- Prep work for the site – this includes things like clearing the land, water and sewer hook up, etc.
To help with these expenses and keep Oasis moving forward, please make a donation below.
- Bryan Stowell – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, South Bend Clinic
- Paul Singleton – Judge, St. Joseph County
- Minda Clemens Griffin – Financial Representative, Everence Financial
- Kalyn Lantz – Team Leader & Therapist, Oaklawn Psychiatric Center
- Scott Meiner – Chief Supply Chain Officer, Lippert
To make a tax deductible donation click on the "donate" button. Follow the steps all the way through the checkout process.
All donations and expenditures are subject to the approval by the board of Village to Village Intl. Thank you for your gift.
You may also choose to send a check. Make your check out to Village to Village Intl. and send it to 1110 Portage Ave. Attn: Matt Borst South Bend, IN 46616