After a year of being in process but waiting we have found it necessary to change agencies and unfortunately begin again with our son. We feel we are on the right path and God is going to bless us with some movement and see at least one of our children home in 2014!
Bret & Mandy Walters, Warsaw, IN
2. What is your favorite place you have visited?
Mandy – besides Haiti to visit my kids, Jamaica with my husband! Bret – Jamaica on our honeymoon
3. What is your favorite movie?
Mandy – The Blind Side/Hunger Games, Bret – Shooter
4. What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
Dinner & Movie or an Indianapolis Colts game
5. What is your favorite sports team, if you have one?
The Indianapolis Colts
6. What is your favorite food?
Mandy – Filet Mignon & Crab legs, Bret – Porterhouse steak & lobster
7. What is your favorite book?
Mandy – Anything by Karen Kingsbury, Bret – Deadline by Randy Alcorn
8. How did you meet your spouse?
We met at a restaurant that I (Mandy) was waitressing at.
9. Who is someone you would like to meet someday and why?
Our first grandchild – a grandchild is a very special person in your life and someone you can tell stories to and teach life’s lessons.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Mandy – Wife & Mother, Bret – Baseball player or Special Forces in the Army
11. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you tell them?
Do some homework before jumping into something you know nothing about.
12. Have you ever tried sushi? Did you like it?
Mandy – yes, depends on what kind, Bret – yes, its ok
13. What are two of your favorite websites?
Mandy – Facebook & Google, Bret – Facebook & Bing
14. Do you have any updates on your adoption process?