1. What is your name and where are you from?
We are both grew up in Pella, Iowa and still live there today.
2. What is your favorite place you have visited?
We don’t do a lot of traveling, but our favorite place we have visited is Ethiopia. When we were there over 2 years ago, we immediately fell in love with the country and cannot wait to go back.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Jeremy: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Sarah: It’s hard to pick a favorite. I love romantic comedies. I’m lucky that Jeremy will watch them with me.
4. What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
We just enjoy going out and spending time together talking. Our dates usually include dinner and a movie.
5. What is your favorite sports team, if you have one?
Jeremy: New York Yankees, Atlanta Falcons, and Iowa Hawkeyes
Sarah: I don’t follow many sports, but I grew up in a family that watched everything pertaining to Iowa State Cyclones, so I definitely cheer for them in any sport.
6. What is your favorite food?
Sarah: I love to cook, so I enjoy trying new foods, but my favorite is probably anything Italian.
7. What is your favorite book?
Jeremy: Crazy Love
Sarah: Crazy Love
8. How did you meet your spouse?
We met while we were in high school. We went to different schools, but both worked at a local pizza joint. We became friends and later started dating.
9. Who is someone you would like to meet someday and why?
We both love music. I introduced Jeremy to Jeremy Camp when his first album came out. We’ve been to a few of his concerts, but would love to meet him in person. 🙂
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Jeremy: I wanted to be a doctor until I realized how much schooling it would take.
Sarah: I grew up on a farm and always enjoyed spending time outside with my Dad, so I wanted to be a vet.
11. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you tell them?
Jeremy: Don’t force your views or beliefs on others.
Sarah: Develop relationships with others and listen to how they think and feel.
12. Have you ever tried sushi? Did you like it?
We have both tried sushi and liked what we ate.
13. What are two of your favorite websites?
Jeremy: Guitar for Worship and Ultimate Guitar
Sarah: Pinterest and Facebook
14. Do you have any updates on your adoption process?
Right now we have turned in all of our paperwork and are just waiting for a referral.